Saturday, October 13, 2007

Funny SMS

Which is the most confusing day in America?
Thinking?
Still thinking?
Fathers day!



A cute Nurse came 4 the interview.
Dr: What salary U Xpect?
Nurse: Rs.10,000.
Dr was overjoyed & said: My Pleasure.
Nurse: With pleasure it’s 25,000


How to catch a squirrel?
Climb up a tree and just be yourself.
Squirrels will come to you on their own.
Because they just love NUTS !


If I was a painter, u would be my painting. If I was an author, you would be my story. If I was a poet, you would be my poem. But unfortunately I am a psychiatrist.


In order to get 100/100 in life, a man requires 100% talent, whereas a woman requires only 4% talent & the remaining is only 36-24-36


Do u remember the day we travelled in a car? I put my dog out of the window, u put ur face out, then people started shouting 'TWINS TWINS'


Reverse dynamics: When a man becomes rich he becomes naughty & when a woman becomes naughty.... she becomes rich.


Food for thought: Why to suffer trying by all means to become rich and wear expensive branded clothes, when best things in life we do naked.


Fact1: You can not touch your lower lip with your tounge...





Fact2: After reading this, 99/100 idiots would try it.



U R the one who is CHARMING U R the one who is INTELLIGENT U R the one who is CUTE and I am the One who is spreading these RUMOURS.



Read each word reversely: A SUOMAF ROTCOD DLOT EM TAHT YLNO LATNEM STNEITAP EVAH EHT TNELAT OT DAER SMS NEVENEHW STI NETTIRW YLESREVER.


Feeling bored?
Wondering, what to do?
Open the zip!
Enter your hands in between your zip..
take out your...
book from your bag and study..

1 comments:

SiR said...

Yours blog beautiful, but young. Keep it on a high level!

SiR
'Mystery Photo'
http://mysteryphoto-sir.blogspot.com/